at Holler Ministries
When we set out to do the Holler Farm this year we had several purposes in mind:
- Feed ourselves natural and organic food cultivated by our own hands.
- Share that goodness and burden with the community.
- Provide food for campers.
- Farming will serve as part of the program for campers.
- Minister to saints, the lost and the least by giving them fresh produce.
- Sell the goods in order to raise money for the ministry.
HollerGanic Garden Shares
- 20 weeks of veggies, fruits, and herbs (May 26 - Oct 6)
- $600 family share (4-5 people) or $340 single share (1-2 people)
Paid in 3 installments: January, February and July
- All natural (no chemical pesticides or fertilizers)
- Pick up once a week in town or on the farm
- Supports the Rhodes’ family and the work of Holler Ministries
Fruits and veggies may include: a variety of leafy lettuces, onions, potatoes, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, raspberries, watermelon, pumpkins, corn, squash, zucinni, peppers, strawberries, a variety of beans, and a variety of tomatoes.
NEW: HollerGanic Beef
- Salad Bar Beef! (grass fed, all natural)
- Purchase a quarter cow for $3.50 lb.
- Total weight goal is 125 Ibs., or $438
- Pay half in March and the other half upon delivery in October