Holler Ministries exists to bring glory to my adopted Father, the Creator. Thankfully God gives us His precious Commandments as a way to tangibly know and love Him. He's entrusted us with a tremendous amount of light through His Holy Scriptures. It's upon these words we build our lives and ministry. No compromise. Join us as we strive to live out Christ literally!
The Holler is located conveniently between Asheville and Hendersonville NC, 15 minutes from downtown Fletcher. Holler Ministries features a African village mission’s camp and a small family farm. The Holler is located in a low traffic, beautiful valley featuring 75 acres of forest, fields and farm. The valley features an authentic African village, a large indoor gathering area, a barn, a pond, a baptismal in the creek and multiple rustic camp sites. Many visitors fall in love with the surrounding beauty that includes many quiet and secluded places and neighboring 400 acres that features hiking trails, a lake, a waterfall and lots of spectacular views.
Loving God and People
The love God desires is the love found in Scripture. True love is outlined in 1 John 3:16, "This is how you know what love is. Jesus laid down his life for us so we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers". In the great commission Christ asks us to baptize, disciple and teach others to observe His commands. We want to do just that. We want to create ways for others to hear the word, be baptized, get discipled, and be given opportunities to love others in a practical way. Our primarily outlet for love is the training of young people in biblical missions.
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the Word of God, written by men, divinely inspired of God and is sufficient for salvation, for trusting him completely, and for obeying him faithfully. (2 Tim 3:16-17, Deut 4:2; Prov 30:5-6; Psalm 119; 1 Peter 2:1-3)
2. God eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each person is fully God, and there is one God. (Deut 6:4; Matt 28:19; 2 Cor 13:14; Eph 4:4-6; 1 Peter 1:2; Jude 20-21)
3. Man, created in the image and likeness of God, fell into bondage of sin through the temptation of Satan. Now, because of the inherited sin nature handed down to all of mankind because of Adam’s sin, human beings are spiritually dead and in need of a Savior. (Gen 1:26-27; Gen 5:1-2; Gen 3; Romans 3:9-19; Romans 5:12-19; Eph 2:1-2)
4. Salvation of sinners is wholly by grace through the atonement of our sins by Jesus Christ, who by the Holy Spirit was born of the virgin Mary and took upon Himself our nature, yet without sin, fully God and fully man. (Eph 2:8-9; Heb 2:17; 4:15; Luke 1:26-37; Phil 2:5-11; 1 Cor 15; 2 Cor 5:11-21; 1 Peter 2: 22-25)
5. The blessings of salvation are offered freely to all who by repenting put their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. Salvation is impossible apart from Jesus Christ. All true believers endure to the end by the power of God. (Matt 10:22; John 1:11-14; 3:16,36; 10:27-29 Acts 2:21; 4:12; 16:31; Rom 3:23-25; 10:9-10; Acts 20:21; 2 Cor 7:9-10; Phil 1:6; Heb 3:14; 1 Peter 1:5; 1 John 1:9)
6. The Lord Jesus Christ, who was resurrected from the tomb and ascended into Heaven, will visibly and powerfully return to earth in power and glory. After this there will be a final judgment for all mankind, the righteous to eternal life and the unrighteous to eternal punishment. (Matt 25:31-46; 28:5-7; John 14:3; 1 Thess 4:16; Acts 1:7-11; Rev 1:7; 20:11-15